3 cups brown or white rice (short grain)
1 can of tuna
1 tsp lemon juice
1/2 stick celery
1/8 red raw onion
2 tsp salt
1/2 cup water
1. Chop celery and red onion into small pieces and mix with tuna. Squeeze mayonnaise to your liking and add lemon juice.
2. You can either either use saran wrap or your bare hands to form triangular shape.
Saran Wrap: Place pinch of salt on SW, dip hand in water, and grab rice.
Bare Hands: Dip hands in water, rub pinch of salt, and grab rice
4. Cover the tuna with a little bit of rice and it’s time to mold!
5. If you are holding the rice in your left hand, use your index and middle finger of your right hand to mold the rice into a triangle, with the left hand’s support. If the rice is sticking everywhere, dip your hands in more water and salt to use as glue.
5. There you have it, your surprise balls!
More Photos from the Night
Our lovely assortment of food.