*Adapted from different sources*
Yield: Roughly 20 -24 muffins
1/2 cup olive oil
1 cup sugar
1 cup grated zucchini
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1 1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/16 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line about 20-24 muffin cups with paper liners.
- WET MIXTURE: Beat eggs with a whisk, mix in oil, sugar, zucchini, and vanilla.
- DRY MIXTURE: Flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda, baking powder, salt, and chocolate chips.
- Stir dry mixture into wet mixture and divide batter into prepared muffin cups.
- Bake approximately 20-25 min or until the tops are a little golden and a tester inserted into the center comes out clean.